Friday, July 11, 2008

CLUELESSNESS CONFIRMED

Now and then things happen that assure me that my "suspicion" that I'm clueless is indeed true! This morning as my friend and I were doing our morning rounds at the mall, we noticed that there was a long line in the middle of the mall...strange considering the stores didn't open for another 45 minutes. Well, second time we passed the line, my curiosity got the better of me...I stopped and asked one of the "residents" of the line what was going on. IPHONE..2ND GENERATION or whatever it's called. She said some of the people had been waiting since 10:30 last night...outside, no less. I mean, I can understand that happening in the big cities...but in our little podunkville??????????? Did I have any clue the new IPhone was coming out today???????????? uhhh...that would be a negative.

But, I did get a really great laugh when one of the news stories on our evening news alerted everyone to the fact that there is no 3G service in our little town...or in any of the surrounding towns, for that matter. I won't lead you to believe that I have a clue as to what 3G service is (I apparently wasn't listening very closely during the news), but I did grasp the reality that part of the IPhone "stuff" doesn't work here. Well, duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!! Don't you think that perhaps they could have figured out that little tidbit of information BEFORE all of the phones were sold?????????? Hmmmmmmmmmmm...perhaps I'm not the clueless one after all!!!

No comments: