Thursday, May 24, 2007

WE BE HOME

Yep...we be back in the good old S of A. It was a great trip, but it's also nice to be back home. Burton is MORE than glad to be back where he knows what's going on. He had gotten very confused...never sure exactly where to be so that he didn't get left behind. He did have a special day on Tuesday, our last day in St. Louis. That evening we went to a "concert in the park" and took Burton with us. He had a great time watching the people and the other animals. Of course, he was a bit confused as to why there was food and he wasn't getting any of it, but it was a fun time for all of us. I had fun taking pictures of "different perspective" things. I kept thinking someone would tell me they didn't want me taking their picture, but no one said anything. I'll try to get a few of them posted soon.

Thursday lovies and huggies!

No comments: