Tuesday, May 29, 2007

ONE WOULD THINK

I just discovered today that one can put a picture as part of the header for these blogs. That sounds relatively easy...right? Well, getting the picture there was indeed easy.

HOWEVER...trying to move it to the middle of the blue space has definitely been interesting. One would also think that the "edit html" button would get one into the code where the moving could be done easily. HOWEVER AGAIN...one would be wrong. I've been playing with html for many years now, but the html for this blog is unlike any I have ever seen before. In something I've read about this blog site it says to "be sure you know what you're doing before editing the html." ok...I'm convinced...I don't qualify! I think the picture and title look lovely on the left side of the title bar...don't you????????????

No comments: