Sunday, May 6, 2007

GOOD START?

I am "pondering" at the moment...wondering whether or not the fact that my wireless mouse could disappear between the time I shut down my computer last night and the time I fired it up this morning could be a sign of "things to come." Thankfully, I did find it; it was hiding behind the file box on my table beside where lappy and I sit. It must have gotten frisky in the middle of the night and moved from where I ALWAYS put it to where we would have to play a game of "hide and go seek" to get everything up and running this morning. If I didn't like it so much, I might be tempted to take disciplinary action...but I think I'll "let it slide" this time.

Be sure you're sitting down before you read this next statement! CATHYE CLEANED OUT PART OF HER CLOSET YESTERDAY. Yes...yes, I know...it could be a sign the world is coming to an end. Hopefully not, though. Over half of the clothes in my closet were either too snug (dern air in the closet shrinks clothes, no doubt) or of the winter variety, so I just moved those wayward items to Andrea's closet. Now I no longer have to use Hurculean strength to spread the clothes apart to get a garment in or out. BE PROUD...you won't see this happen very often. And, if you decide to take a peek...JUST DON'T LOOK DOWN!!! The floor of the closet is.....uh....wellllllllll....let's just say it needs help.

SUNDAY HUGZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
cath

No comments: