Sunday, May 20, 2007

FLOWERS, FLOWERS EVERYWHERE!!!!

We spent 4 hours yesterday at the Missouri Botanical Gardens. Wow...what gorgeous flowers...a "camera bug's heaven." I took a picture or two...or 397 Alyson works this afternoon so I'll play with them and upload SOME of them to FLICKR.

I was a good girl (translated as "old") and bought a straw hat and sunscreen before I went. The old skin doesn't react as well to the sun as it used to. The hat was indeed a thing of beauty...a KMart $3.99 special! I would post a picture here of me wearing it...but.......

We had supper at a Persian restaurant (Alyson is "into" oriental foods right now). It was Miz Somebody's (can't remember) International House of Kabobs. I intended to take a picture of it...even took the camera in...and then forgot to take the picture. First time that's ever happened. I can't say that I recognized much on the menu, so I played it safe with a chicken kabob. It was quite tasty, and my rice had raisins in it which I loved.

Today we're off to have brunch in the restaurant where Alyson's boyfriend works. It is supposed to have "to die for" pancakes.

Sunday huggies and lovies to all.
cath

No comments: