Monday, May 7, 2007

IT HAPPENED AGAIN!


For a town that's under 100,000, this isn't a very safe place to live. My friend and I nobly headed to the mall this morning, and what should happen but a repeat performance of the other day..with a slightly different flavor. This time we were just innocently walking past Beall's, and what should jump out and grab us and drag us into the store but some blouses. We tried to resist...honest we did...but they just wouldn't take "no" for an answer. Finally, to keep from hurting their feelings, we went into the store to the section where they were staying and tried them on. I was getting ready to leave the store...feeling like I had done my good deed for the day by paying attention to them... when I realized that 3 of those sneaky blouses had purchased themselves with my checkbook and were headed to my house with me. Boy, they sure were persistent little critters!!!!! Such danger. Such peril. SUCH FUN!!!

Monday hugzzzzz to all!

No comments: