Monday, May 14, 2007

DERN DUCKS!

I almost broke my arm this past week patting myself on the back because I was getting so much done so efficiently. All of my ducks were marching obediently in a nice straight row! What a great illusion of being in control.

Wouldn't you know it...this morning I woke up and discovered that one of our big dogs had developed a sore on her hip. Alas...what was causing the sore...and was it contagious...and what would we do with her needing medicine while I was gone???? I watched as my "ducks" slowly left the nice straight row and started wandering around in every direction, totally ignoring my commands to "get back here!" I'm slowly gathering up the ducks again, but there are still a couple wandering around out there. DERN DUCKS!!!!!

I'll try to post while I'm gone! Might even post a picture or two. (smile) If not, I'll see y'all in a couple of weeks.

lovies and huggies to all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cath

No comments: