Friday, June 22, 2007

WHEW

We seem to have a trend here...busy, busy, busy! What should logically follow a comment like that is to tell you some of the things I've been doing, and I would if I could remember. I do know that I've gotten the church website updated which is a good thing to have done.

Both girls called on Father's Day...it was great to talk to them. Andrea is about to be the one to "open" the art supply store where she works instead of going in after noon. She's looking forward to being off earlier in the afternoon.

I'm still editing Reunion pictures and VBS pictures; hopefully will get them finished one of these days.


I have joined an online community. It's like My Space but is for folks over 50. I've joined a couple of the digital photography groups there and was excited to find out I had come in second place in a "challenge" that just ended. The theme was "things found on the ground." Here is my AWARD WINNING picture: (you do want to see it, don't you?????????) I called it "water water everywhere." No prezzies or anything...just lots of fun!

Hope the weekend is great for all of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that is a very cool picture cathye - keep up the good work.