Friday, June 15, 2007

WHEW & VIEW

Vacation Bible School 2007 has come and gone. It was a wonderful week filled with munchkins, fun, food, lots of games and fellowship, and taking about 1500 pictures by the time the week ended. I still have lots of editing of pics to do, but that can be done while I'm sitting in my recliner!!!!

Last night was the "tailgate party" to end out the festivities. It was great fun...songs and a slideshow and even a "homecoming court" with beautiful girls in long dresses and guys in suits! (Our high school kids clean up quite nicely!!! (giggle) )We did cheat a bit. After the program, we headed for the hot dog supper...only to discover a line snaking all the way out of the Life Center and down the hall. Welllllllllllllllllll...since hot dogs are not my favorite food anyway, another couple and Roy and I went to a restaurant instead. CHICKEN FRIED STEAK...YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.

To exercise your brain this morning, I'm posting this optical illusion. Can you find the hidden tiger in the picture? No, it's not the big one that is the focal point of the painting. It took me a long time to find it...thought I was losing my touch.





Let me know when you spot it.

hmmmmmmmmm...massive amounts of wet stuff are falling from the sky! What in the world is that strange substance?????????????

Today is Roy's and my 33rd anniversary. He's going to cook for me tonight! No plans besides that; both of us are ready for a nice quiet evening after the busy week.



Friday huggzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments: