Monday, June 4, 2007

ASTUTE OBSERVATION 060506

As I was getting ready to go to bed about 2:30 this morning, I stepped outside with the dog and discovered that everything was beautiful. The air smelled fresh from the rain, the stars were twinkling, and the moon was shining bright. What's a girl to do???? Why go inside and grab the camera, of course. Out of my "wee hours photography session" has come another of my ASTUTE OBSERVATIONS. Monday's astute observation says that IT IS NOT ANY EASIER TO HOLD A CAMERA STILL AT 2:30 A.M. THAN IT IS AT OTHER TIMES--ESPECIALLY IF ONE'S ARMS ARE EXTENDED OVER ONE'S HEAD." The moonlight shining through the branches translated into a black picture with a small round orb of light in the middle. The branches and leaves and stars were nowhere to be found. I told the camera exactly what I wanted; I guess it just didn't listen.

No comments: