Wednesday, June 13, 2007

BUSY, BUSY, BUSY

Morning!

Hope Wednesday is treating everyone well! Life is in the "fast lane" in our little zoo right now. This week is Vacation Bible School, and I'm taking pictures and Roy is running sound and video. It is such a fun week. Gone are the days of my youth when VBS was plain and simple. Now it is a major production! One big theme...decorations...drama...crafts (always)...recreation. We are blessed with a couple of extremely talented ladies who are willing to pull together the most incredible productions for the opening assemblies. We never have trouble getting adult and youth helpers because all of us are anxious to see what these ladies will do next. It will be a rare child who will forget the message presented during these 4 days.

Right now I'm editing pictures. Someone needs to have a serious chat with the photographer. She has once again taken over 1200 pictures...and that was only during the first 2 days! If she isn't careful, someone is going to have to splint her poor shutter finger! (giggle)

I wish I could show you some of the closeups of the kids. It's like Christmas for me when I pop the memory card into my laptop and see what I've captured for the day.

Time to get back to editing! Laterz, taterz!

hugzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments: