YOU KNOW YOU'RE ON STRESS OVERLOAD WHEN:
1. You start talking to your plants--for advice.
2. You order crushed Tagamet on your frozen yogurt.
3. You've chewed all your own fingernails and now you're eyeing your spouse's.
4. You've developed a twitch . . . to go with your other four.
5. You wake up at 3:00 a.m. and start working on your income taxes . . . in July.
6. You start making simple spelling errors . . . like in your name.
7. You find that the startling noise of your neighbors fluffing a pillow makes you jump.
8. Your dog posts a sign that says, "Beward of Human."
9. You've been watching TV for hours . . . and the set isn't even turned on.
10. You have an attack of road rage . . . and you haven't even left your driveway.
from God Has Never Failed Me, But He's Sure Scared Me To Death A Few Times
by Stan Toler & Martha Bolton
- ► 2008 (60)
- DOESN'T SEEM POSSIBLE
- IN GOOD HANDS
- SIGHTS AND SOUNDS
- This has been a good day. I met a friend at the m...
- I think these are lots of fun...thought someone el...
- DELIGHTFUL VISIT
- DELIGHTFUL TUESDAY
- Q: I've heard that cardiovascular exercise can pro...
- STRESS OVERLOAD
- Someone once told me that the older they got, the ...
- ▼ August (10)