Friday, August 31, 2007

DOESN'T SEEM POSSIBLE

The last day of August...just doesn't seem possible!!! It once again seems as if I have blinked twice and a big chunk of time has disappeared while my eyes were closed. I was told once that that is a sign of getting older. I surely do hate to admit advancing age, but it's hard to ignore the disappearance of time.

I love this time of year. I have never outgrown my love of school supplies. Now that the girls are totally out of school and not living at home, I have no excuse to buy them. HOWEVER, I just couldn't resist the sale on folders with pockets and prongs...only 10 cents each!!!!!!!!!!! I have a nice supply now if anyone needs one in the wee hours of the morning and can't find a store open. (Yes, that used to happen when the girls were here...not just them but the neighbors, too...most needing poster board for some "forgotten" project that was due the next day.)

Andrea is going camping over the weekend. I don't know what Alyson has planned. Roy and I have no special plans.

If you travel...BE SAFE!
hugzzzzzzz

No comments: