Thursday, August 23, 2007

SIGHTS AND SOUNDS

Well, actually, this entry is just about "sights." I decided to venture out this morning in search of new photography subjects, and I ended up at Sunken Gardens park. It was awash with color. Unfortunately, it was also awash with weeds. I did get a few pics I liked, tough.

The other sight, one that made me chuckle but also worried me, was an older lady toodling down Knickerbocker Rd. in her scooter chair. It made me chuckle because Roy's (my hubby) mom used to get out in her motorized wheel chair and travel through the neighborhood. She got brave one day and decided she'd just keep going to the grocery store...and a policeman stopped and gave her a ticket. We laughed about that for years.

The worry was for the lady's safety. This was definitely one of those situations that called for a quick prayer. Knickerbocker Rd. can be a dangerous place.

THURSDAY LOVEZZZZ AND HUGZZZZZZZZZZ TO ALL!

No comments: