Saturday, December 8, 2007

CHRISTMAS IS COMING

Goodness...a week into December already. Christmas is just around the corner, and I haven't done any decorating yet. I am delighted to tell you that I have actually gotten all out-of-town gifts mailed...possibly the earliest that has ever happened. I'll try to post Christmas thoughts here as Christmas approaches. Maybe reading about Christmas will put me in the mood to get out some decorations!!!

Our weather is beautiful...in the 80's yesterday and today, but the weather man assures us that tomorrow with be cold and rainy. The trees are beautiful with their multi-colored leaves. My camera and I took a few pics the other day of our pecan tree in the back yard. Roy and the Golden Retrievers have been having a race to see who can get to the fallen pecans first. So far I think it's a tie!







Tomorrow night is the Christmas Musical done by the children's choirs at church. I'll be playing with that cool $5,000 camera again! The owner is such a brave soul. I'll also play with my digi camera to get some pics of the kids in their costumes. I wish there were 2 of me on occasions like this.

lovies and huggies to all!!!

No comments: