Friday, December 14, 2007

OH MY GOODNESS

I spent a delightful yesterday morning shopping with a friend. I had a gift certificate that I had received last Christmas from a another friend, so we headed to the appropriate store to do a bit of shopping. I found a wonderful purple pantsuit w/ jacket...and it was on sale! What a wonderful way to use my gift certificate.

But then....

a lovely green pantsuit tapped me on the shoulder and said that it would file discrimination charges against me if I didn't buy it, too!

And then. . .

I felt a tap on my other shoulder....and would you believe it....it was a denim outfit...jeans with tiny stripes and a vest...and it wanted in on the action, too.

WHAT'S A GIRL TO DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I did what any thoughtful, caring person would do...I INCLUDED ALL OF THEM!!!!

BRING ON THE COLD WEATHER IN SEATTLE...I'M READY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FRIDAY HUGZZZZZZZZZZZZZ TO ALL!

No comments: