Friday, October 30, 2009

TAKE LOTS OF PICTURES

This was actually written for my wonderful College Crazies Crew from church. It applies to all of the younger generation, so share the thought with your kids and grandkids!

Take lots of pictures...especially of events that shape your life. I have the privilege right now of scanning the BSU scrapbooks from the late 60's when my "extended family" was made up of my friends from the Baptist Student Union at ASU. What awesome memories. Those retreats and State Conventions set the course for the rest of my life. They began my personal relationship with Christ and planted the seed for a desire to serve....Now is YOUR time! Surround yourself with Christian friends. Take advantage of life-changing and life-enriching events and activities. Feed your faith. And take lots of pictures!!!!! I wish I had a million more!!!

1 comment:

ConnieBee said...

Cath I am reading this with tears running down my cheeks. I am so sorry to hear about your beloved Sable. My thoughts are with you and Roy my old friend.. Hugs, Connie