Wednesday, March 4, 2009

WHAT A WONDERFUL WORLD

Santa brought me an iPod for Christmas. Andrea gave me a few pointers when she was home. So now, here I sit, able to enjoy all of those wonderful songs that I loved so many years ago. This is one of the great ones! It IS a wonderful world, and I have been incredibly blessed!

"What a Wonderful World"
by Louis Armstrong

I see trees of green
Red roses, too
I see them bloom
For me and you
And I think to myself...what a wonderful world.

I see skies of blue
And clouds of white
The bright blessed day
The dark sacred night
And I think to myself...what a wonderful world.

The colors of the rainbow
So pretty in the sky
Are also on the faces
Of people going by.

I see friends shaking hands
Saying, "How do you do."
They're really saying,
"I LOVE YOU."

I hear babies cry
I watch them grow
They'll learn much more
Than I'll ever know
And I think to myself...what a wonderful world.
Yes, I think to myself...what a wonderful world!!!

No comments: