Friday, September 19, 2008

BUSY

Wow, September is 2/3 gone. Fall arrives officially next week, again without my being ready for the big day. (have I mentioned that I'm still trying to get my "ducks in a row" so 2008 can begin???)

The past month has gone by in a blur. We have family reunioned, CLEANED (and I mean REALLY CLEANED) the house except for my closet, the computer room and the laundry room, and had a wonderful visit with daughter and her beau. It's been a great time with lots accomplished. I will try diligently not to let it become habit.

While daughter was here we visited the Brown Ranch in Christoval which is a Wildlife Habitat with lots and lots of hummingbirds. We hiked, we watched the birds and deer and wild turkeys, we played games, we cooked outside, and we had a fabulous time. Oh, and we (using that pronoun very loosely) took lots of pictures. I can definitely see a return visit happening in the spring!!!



Today I spent the day updating the church's website. I was about a month behind in doing that. You just can't get good help anymore! All is spiffy and up-to-date now...all ready for the beginning of the fall season.

Tomorrow I will do whatever I decide I'm the furthest behind on...probably the stewardship slide show that is due in a couple of weeks. I still cling to the fantasy of being totally caught up on my projects, but I'm not at all sure I'll live that long!

Our weather has been beautiful. Our animals are all HEALTHY! I have a clean house. I'm slowly catching up on projects. All is right with the world.

Have fun on your wilderness hike, ACM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lovies and huggies to all!!!

No comments: