Sunday, March 30, 2008

COMPANY

We have company coming tomorrow. I'm really looking forward to being able to spend a bit of time with family. My hubby likes it even better than I do, I think. The main thing he likes is that although I am basically a slob, I am a "closet slob" and don't want the rest of the world to know just how cluttered my house gets at times. When company is coming, I get all or most of those little things done that I have been ignoring for a really long time. For example...I got the last two family pictures framed and hung on the family wall in the den. The older of the two was from 2005.

We tried out the new carpet cleaner I purchased several months ago. It worked acceptably. Boy, was the water ever dirty. You don't think having 3 inside animals has anything to do with the dirt, do you? Hmmmmmm...or perhaps it could be the fact that we haven't cleaned it since before we moved into the house in '92? The old vacuum just doesn't get everything!

Oh yeah...you also need to put a star on your calendar or mark this day in some way. I actually caught up on my ironing today!!!!!!!!!!!! Totally out of character for me!

I'm trying milk with ice tonight. Can't say that I like it. Wonder what Alyson sees in it.

It's getting close to the hour when I turn into a pumpkin (at least on nights before mornings when I have to get up early), so I guess I'd better put the old body to bed. Sweet dreams and hugzzzzzzzzzz to all!!!

No comments: